AC Repair In Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, AZ and Valley Wide
Air conditioners are a basic necessity that should be in good condition and used regularly. However, if your HVAC system faces any issues, it is necessary that it undergoes regular maintenance. Neglecting it will lead to a steady decline in the performance of HVAC units. Call Us for the Best AC Repair In Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, AZ, and Valley Wide.
There are a few common AC repairs that homeowners tend to face. Some of the most common AC repairs are:
- Fixing a frozen AC system: The system will not work properly if it is frozen and will need to be fixed in order to get the AC unit running again.
- Replacing a capacitor: A capacitor is a component of an AC system that helps to regulate the current flow. If this part goes bad, it will need to be replaced.
- Cleaning or replacing a filter: A dirty or clogged filter can cause a number of problems with an AC system, including decreased efficiency and a shorter life span for the unit. The filter should be cleaned or replaced monthly.
- Repairing a leaky AC system: A leaky AC system can be a big problem and can cause the compressor to fail. If you notice oil or freon leaking from your AC unit, it is essential to have it repaired right away.
- Replacing an outdoor compressor: If the compressor on the outdoor unit fails, it will need to be replaced.
If you are experiencing any issues with your AC unit in Mesa, AZ, and surrounding areas, it is best to call the professionals at Norris Air to help diagnose and fix the problem. Trying to repair an AC unit on your own can be dangerous and can often lead to further damage.
What are the main signs you need AC repairs?
One of the most common signs that indicate you need AC repairs is when your unit starts making strange noises. Another sign is if your energy bills seem higher than normal. If your AC is not cooling your home as well as it used to, that’s another indication that you may need repairs. Finally, if your AC is leaking oil or freon, you’ll want to call in a professional.
If you’re unsure whether you need AC repairs, it’s always best to call a professional. They can inspect your unit and tell you what needs to be done.
Often, minor problems can turn into big problems if not addressed early on. If you don’t repair your AC unit right away, the system may not work as efficiently as it should, leading to higher energy bills. Additionally, if the problem is left untreated for too long, the unit may break down completely. This could end up costing you a lot of money in repairs or even a new AC unit altogether.
So it’s always best to get AC repairs as soon as possible. The professionals at Norris Air will be more than happy to help if you’re in Mesa, AZ, and surrounding areas. Call us today for a free estimate!
Don’t forget to ask about our maintenance plans. Having a regular maintenance plan can help prevent problems from happening in the first place. So if you’re due for your annual maintenance, be sure to call us today!
Services We Offer
- AC Service: We gained trust from our valuable customers by making their homes cool and comfortable by providing the best appliances and services to our customers.
- Maintenance Services: Regular maintenance will increase the reliability and efficiency of the equipment and extend its shelf life. To protect the investment, make sure to have a maintenance agreement.