Indoor Air Quality In Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, AZ and Valley Wide
Air Scrubber by Aerus
Whether you want single-room surface and air purification or need it home-wide, we can help you make the right decision and discover the best solution.
The Air Scrubber by Aerus installs directly into residential or commercial HVAC systems to remove surface and airborne contaminants including VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens.
The system uses our proprietary ActivePure® Technology and has been tested in independent labs and proven effective on bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi on surfaces and in the air.
- New & improved PATENTED ActivePure® Cell destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants faster
- Our proprietary ActivePure® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions and hydro peroxides that destroy contaminants on surfaces and in the air
- Removes VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens
- Installs directly into existing ductwork
- Prevents dust build up in heating and cooling systems
- Creates a cleaner and safer environment
Air Scrubber Removes Airborne Bacteria From Your Home
The Benefits Of Air Scrubber
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air is 2 – 5 times dirtier than outside air. An air filter, on its own, can only do so much. We recommend an Air Scrubber to take complete charge of the air quality in your house.
Air Scrubbers are an optional add-on to your existing HVAC system, and they don’t require the purchase of any more bulky equipment. Not only that, Air Scrubbers employs UV light technology to clean your air in addition to other cleaning methods.
- It destroys 99.9% of all surface pollutants, including dirt and bacteria.
- It reduces around 90% of airborne pollutants, such as E. Coil, Listeria, Staph, Strep, Hepatitis A, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, and MRSA.
- Air pollutants, chemical scents, smoke, mold, odor-causing bacteria, and pet odors are all reduced.
**The Air Scrubber has not been tested against the Coronavirus (COVID-19), which means we can’t say whether it destroys or prevents that virus. This product is not a medical device meant to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness.
Any Air Filter Can Be Used With Air Scrubbers.
The Air Scrubber is not a substitute for an air filter. Instead, they complement each other.
Filters that are designed to trap indoor air contaminants, especially those with a high MERV rating, work well. The issue is that they can’t capture microparticles. This is where the Air Scrubber comes in handy.
- An Air Scrubber is a portable device that cleans your indoor air using UV radiation.
- It only consumes 19 watts of power, so you won’t see any change in your energy costs.
- Air Scrubber may be added to your current heating and air conditioning system, allowing you to get the same benefits, without having to buy a new HVAC system.
- With an air scrubber, you can keep your house dust-free and clean it easily. The Air Scrubber removes airborne particles from the air, allowing you to see the clogging for yourself. Up to 98 percent of airborne particles are removed using the Air Scrubber!
Is Air Scrubber Meant For You?
The Air Scrubber is without a doubt one of our most recommended products. Indoor air quality isn’t the only benefit. Aside from that, it can also help you live a healthy life.
An Air Scrubber is a fantastic tool for anyone who has allergies, asthma, or nasal and throat problems. This gadget helps to alleviate allergy and asthma triggers. It also gathers dust together, making cleaning easier than ever before.
- Anyone who has a health issue (people with weak immune systems, infants, or the elderly)
- Those who are suffering from allergies or respiratory problems.
- Those who smoke or own pets
If you are looking for a general solution to your indoor air quality, consider scheduling a home inspection.
Details Of How The Air Scrubber Works
The Air Scrubber is an easy and low-cost technique for reducing indoor air pollution. Have an HVAC technician check it out during your annual tune-up once it’s in place. That’s all there is to it.
The treated air then goes through the UVX lamp of the Air Scrubber after passing through the air filter. This light essentially gives tiny pollutants a negative charge, causing them to become heavy and fall from the air.
- A UV unit with a broad spectrum high-intensity UVX lamp, superoxide ions, hydro-peroxides, and purifying plasma is used.
- The Air Scrubber is strategically positioned in the air conditioning system, allowing all air to pass through it for cleaning and germ removal.
- The Air Scrubber cell releases clean oxidizers like hydro-peroxides and hydroxides that neutralize any pollutants, gases, germs, viruses, and odors that pass through it.
Our IAQ Services Includes:
- Air Purifiers
- Ventilation Services