Heating replacement is the process of disposing of an old unit properly and installing a new heating unit. Like most homeowners, your heating unit is one of the last things on your mind until it suddenly stops working. However, the units do not last forever, and eventually, every homeowner will need to decide whether to heater service Mesa AZ or replace their existing unit.
There are several signs that your heating unit may be nearing the end of its lifespan.
If you notice any of the following, it may be time to replace your unit:
- Age: The average lifespan of a heating unit is 15-20 years. If your heating unit is older than that age, it is probably time for a replacement.
- Inefficiency: Suppose your heating bills have been increasing even though you are not using your heating repair Mesa unit differently. In that case, it is likely because your heating unit has become less efficient over time. A new heating unit will be much more efficient and will provide savings on your overall energy bill.
- Noisy operation: If your heating unit is making strange noises like banging, popping, or squealing, it is a sign that there may be an issue. These noises are usually the result of a part that needs to be repaired or replaced. If new parts do not resolve the issue, replacing the entire heating unit is the best solution.
- Uneven heating: If certain rooms in your home are too hot or too cold, it could be because your heating unit is no longer able to evenly heat your home or not operating as efficiently as it used to. The build-up of dirt and dust in the unit itself is often the culprit, or maybe the unit is too small for the space. In either case, replacing the heating unit is likely the best solution.
- Frequent repairs: If you find yourself requiring repairs more often, it may be time to replace your heating unit. Frequent repairs can be expensive, and they are often a sign that the heating unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
If you are unsure whether or not it is time to replace your heating unit, contact one of our qualified professionals at Norris Air. We will be happy to inspect your unit and give you our expert opinion. We assist with heater service and heating replacement Chandler AZ, and surrounding areas, which will help the overall efficiency of your unit in the long run. Give us a call today!
Get The Experts For Heating Replacement In Mesa, AZ
Norris Air has been operating for 49 years. We are one of the leading heating and air conditioning companies serving the Mesa area. Our qualified and professional heating & cooling technicians provide after-hours emergency heating services like installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance. We also offer financing options for new heating system purchases and installations to those who qualify. Contact us today at (480) 780-2315 to schedule an appointment for heating installation Mesa, AZ and service in Gilbert, AZ, and surrounding areas. Our team will be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started.